Sunday, April 1, 2007

Wisconsin Might as Well.....

Be known as the "Bullshit Weather State"

I mean come on, one week you're comfortable in 50 degree weather although not ideal, but withstandable and not 24 hours later your digging for your ice scrapper and winter jacket which you had already had put away and taken back out at least 3 or 4 times already this year.

With that being said it's hard to pick and choose your long times on the bike or doing any activity outside and makes it that much harder to train effectively, but still have to find a way to get out there and tough it out....I mean who cares about the 25-30mph head winds with rain beginning to fall right. I did manage to do about 3 hours on the trainer, but I was watching "Off Road to Athens" so that made me excited to get out there and race and also made those 3 hours fly by.

Saturday I managed to break down and do some shopping for cars again.....why does this process of paperwork and what not have to take sooooooo long? I mean they ran the credit, I found what I wanted, and put some $$$$ down, but after the 4 hour ordeal they say "the banks are not open on Saturdays and will have to wait till monday for it to go through" I could have easily filled out the paper work left for my saturday ride and came back later if that was the case....day waisted and I needed a nap.

I normally don't take naps but that changed yesterday. I got home around 4ish and slept till about 8. I think I was just beat down from a full week of work, riding, weight lifting at the YMCA.

Tommorow morning I will be riding to work lets not get by any cars shall we? Some people just have no respect for bike commuters, but hey all it takes is one lawsuit to make it come full circle.

Later,

No comments: