Friday, April 27, 2007

Are you Ready for some singletrack?

It's getting closer and closer to race day. Tonight I'll get everything all packed up and run around trying to find my Gatorade Endurance Formula in powder form more and more places I think stopped carrying it but then again we are in Wisconsin where a majority of the people are not exactly "active" so sales may not be high enough to stock it for only myself to buy it, but if you want some deep fried chicken there's plenty of that so enjoy.

I am going to head up to the nort-woods Saturday morning and shack up with the parents for the night. Weather is supposed to be in the upper 70's all weekend so that definitely will be nice for a change since this race has a history of cold and rainy weather. I think Justin R. will be making a race debut this weekend. He used to race in the WORS series back before 2000, but recently getting back into it after a long layoff, he has a Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo (spelling) that's pretty old school but when I saw it last summer it was still in awesome shape.....good singlespeed conversion material....

I received my copy of 24 solo Wednesday and it is great story. Gordon destroyed himself trying to beat Chris. I love the opening scene with 24-9 what the hell were we all doing there I didn't realize how bad the weather really was.....but hey I wouldn't change anything about that weekend, what an experience...next year...2008 I will be going solo 24.

No comments: