Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Weekend

The end of the week gut feeling was to take it easy Friday and Saturday. So Sam and I took a trip up to Tomahawk so that she can get some wedding stuff done and so I can get away from the city for a couple of days and relax.

Friday:

Got off of work and cruised up North and stopped at one of the greatest establishments in town for burgers Dairy Queen. I wanted the the kit kat blizzard, but I had to keep the slender figure alive. We then ended up at Sam's parents house and just kicked it a bit before going to sleep

Saturday:

Got some Chineese at the Beking Restaraunt....Good Stuff. Nothing in Crappleton even comes close to this place...no joke and up to Rhinelander for some flower shopping...I had other plans. My front tire got punctured on my roadie so I dropped Sam and my mom off at Wal-mart and continued to Bikes-N-Boards to get said tire fixed. I then killed more time at Jake's Tatooing and got a rough idea of what my next piece is going to cost me and I am pretty excited about it hopefully this gets done in May or early June.

Sunday:

I had originally commited to doing about 100 miles, but that vanished when I woke with the headache from hell and cut the ride short at 43 miles. I did average 20mph over the 2 hour ride so the rest certainly paid off.

I'm tired time for bed. Exclusive pre-season interview on me coming up soon....be excited....very excited.

Later Player catch ya on the flip side.

No comments: