Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hola Me Llamo Justin

And I am a "Climbaholic" (latin: Climaholibus)
Nevermind the Spanish talk (lack of Oxygen to the brain as always)
After riding the trainer last night (first time in a while mountiangoat), I decided to do the workout I had originally planned and ride out to High Cliff State Park for some hill repeats and I was excited.

I must be sick in the head if this is something I actually enjoy, but there is just something about giving a good effort up a pretty decent climb and then doing it ten consecutive times (20 is my record so far on that climb). I am listening to my Ipod and nodding my head to the music as I go up. Last year at this time, it wouldn't have entered my mind that I could do this 3 times yet alone 10 and certainly not 20 repeats, but I gotta tell ya I feel like I am leaps and bounds ahead of where I was last year...only a race with all of the WORS heads will be the true test of that.
Also, while I have racing on the brain, good luck to everybody this year. I want to get that out of the way before I become an arrogant, stuck on myself, think I am better than everyone (which I am ooops started already) prick. Just kidding, I look forward to seeing everyone and with a possible move to Wausau I may have room for some guests, but I'll post more about that later on after Treadfast.



Later Player!

1 comment:

Mountaingoat said...

Everyone has to use a trainer once in awhile, just don't make it a habit.