Thursday, April 19, 2007

Crazier by the day!


Tuesday I went to do the hill repeats at high cliff again and ended up meeting Brett and Jim there as they were just finishing their workout. I finished just as it was getting dark again caught a nice shot of the sunset and decided to do a couple more. I only planned on doing 10, but by the time I uploaded the data from my Motionlingo ADEO GPS. It appears I did 13...this would explain why I was dead on Wednesday. The total workout was 48 miles only 20 were for the trip on the way out and back the rest was on the hill.
I couldn't believe how many deer were out and about after 7 its like happy hour or something and they all flock from everywhere and I was within punching distance if any of them wanted to try anything funny...
Rasta Rally is next weekend. I don't know what the Mountaingoat is doing, but I am all registered and ready to go. Hopefully I'll see some of you punks there.
Got this in the mail today.
Signing up for it tonight....I think I'll have to check the logistics and stuff, but looks like fun.
Is it time for WORS yet.

2 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

I'd be up at that race but we'll just be getting back from out west.

Jay Richards said...

Thanks for the registration. Look forward to a fun weekend.