Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Turner Nitrous = 24.9 (I Think It's a Sign)

I finally finished the Nitrous after stans installation and new drivetrain. I took it out here in hood and stop at Rib Mountain Cycles to say hi and out of curiousity (spelling) we threw the nitrous up on the scale in which read 24.9 I think it's a sign of things to come 24/9 is my biggest race of the year and I am getting very sick of waiting for the long overdue spring temperatures and I need to race and ride on the dirt again and I will get that chance this weekend at Rockcut. Finally, after months of skiing and riding in the basement it's finally time to leave a wake of destruction or at least that's what I hope to accomplish. Anyway in what's already the strangest of weeks I am going out for ride in 20+ mph winds. I love Wisconsin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

J, are you moving up to Expert this season? Sounds like your fitness will be great. Ride on man! I'll still be supplying the pack fodder needs in Sport.

Gen X J

Jlundo said...

yeah I am moving up to expert this season if and when it starts. Fitness is pretty good but It's too hard to tell until you've had that first race. Enjoy your season and I'll see ya at the races.

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?