Friday, April 4, 2008

Back to the Blogophere

After days and weeks of the same routine wake up, ride, work, ride eat and sleep...repeat. I've fallen off the map of sorts, but that just means i've been getting in some killer ride time. Winter weight is just about gone and the EVOMO kit enured it's maiden voyage since the weather was oh so nice. Traffic in the area kind of sucks but once you get past Wausau school forest on KK it's not bad you always have those one or two suv's that don't give a flying fu
Anyway, I've got racing on the brain although I didn't get into the chequamegon, I'll figure out a way to get in....something huge....

Random Thoughts:
I wonder what the 24/9 course is going to be like this year and who is coming? Worlds Conflict?
Who is all jumping to expert?
Lalondes vs Kabush Who wins?
I need more Nuun
I need to finish lyrics and tracks
All Nirvana CD's are mine

Well off to dream land visions of 4 hours of riding dancing in my head

No comments: