Sunday, March 25, 2007

Weekend Rides

This weekend was an evenfull one with the great weather and never ending battle with the wind as I try desperately to keep the base miles coming.


I did 58 miles on Saturday which took about 3 hours and 25 minutes cause of a couple of chain issues, Only part of that ride recorded on my Adeo GPS system caused by the overcast skies above so for you're viewing pleasure I present exhibit "A" You can definitely tell by the graph where the wind, stop signs and other chain related issues showed up.



Sundays Ride was a recovery, but still managed a pace at 18mph over 32 miles. As you can see here my chain came off again on high cliff hill and also where my tire blew and I walked to a clearing to stay out of traffic.



All in all about 90 miles of riding this weekend and feeling good. Just wish the weather could stay this warm.



No comments: