Saturday, March 24, 2007

In the Show

Got into the Cheq Fat 40 for the first time this year. This is definitely a good thing cause I can't even win a lousy dollar on a scratch off, but to not have my envelope thrown out in the selection lottery to even get in the race, I feel I've won already.

I ended up riding a lot lately in fact I put on a stout 57 mile ride today all by my lonesome except my Ipod and GPS unit guiding me along the way. I managed to push a good 18.5 mph pace along the path, but really got a decent burst when a couple of f'ing dogs decided that I would be fun to chase after already riding 53 miles. I did crack though and resorted to gulping down my Mt Dew concoction for the calories (I burned over 4800) and much needed caffeine.

I am really excited about the new Linkin Park CD "Minutes to Midnight" hitting the stores on May 15th. This album has been long in the making and am excited to have it on my long rides.

On tap is the Rasta Rally in Rhinelander WI this is a tune up for the WORS series opener.

Anyone who knows who sang "View to a Kill" in the James Bond movie Gets a 5"x1 1/2" Spy Optic Sticker.

No comments: