Saturday, March 10, 2007

FINALLY!!


Sorry it's been a while since I got to waist some quality time on the .com, but I've been very busy with this training thing.


Today was the first day since that warm spell in December I was able to get on my bike and despite the wind on the return to home I felt strong. It's good to be back in the saddle the snow still doesn't put me in a great state of mind and am excited to see it go...finally. After I hit Manitiwoc Rd I must have been riding no slower than 30mph cause of the tail wind. I got to High Cliff State Park where I dropped my chain, but good thing this didn't happen on the climb ahead.

I finally got my SPY sunglasses and zip up hoodie in a little while back along with my stickers which I have managed to stick on everything manageable in which the toilet is next (or not). Also, I heard there are still holding a race on the same day as the smokin spoke has been prior to WORS adopting the race as part of their Marathon Series.

No comments: