Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Paranoid or is this really happening

Recently I just turned 26 (Jan 9th) to be exact and something strange and noticeable is taking place. Flashback to last summer, I was able to put down Starbucks in the morning, a heavy lunch, and a mountain dew here and there and wouldn't gain a single ounce. Currently I have managed to gained back the 5 pounds of winter weight i've just burned off from cycling again. Is it the fact that muscle is beginning to form more cause I notice no real noticeable mass gain, or has my matabolism slowed effective 12:00 am Jan 9th 2007? I am thinking now may be the perfect time to nip this in the butt by taking the healthy but required caloric intake to offset the thousands of calories I burn on a daily basis.

The last week and a half have been insane. For example I don't remember the last day I wasn't on a pair of skis or on my bike. I am not going to get into specifics cause that would reveal "secrets of my training program", WOW! if I keep this up I can expect some big things to happen this year, but to put this into perspective it's only base miles.

The Gary Fisher Sugar is about complete. I have some goodies coming in the mail tommorow. I was in bad need of brake cables, grips, and chainstay protectors for the newly painted frame.

Lundo

No comments: