Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Excuses....Excuses

Well now everything is starting to fall into place. What I thought I was mainly allergies from tree pollen and such turned out to be a full blown head cold. This would explain the lack of sleep and cramping during the race as well as the zombie like feeling I had the entire race. This couldn't have come at a worse time, but this weekend is Maplelag and I've been looking forward to this since I received the brochure in the mail some three weeks ago. So I didn't ride on Monday and judging by the feeling I have now, I wont be riding tonight as well just so I don't prolong it so.....I've got about 5:40 pm right now so I am going to the store, stocking up on drugs (not of the BASSO kind) and go to bed. I am going to try and get out tommorow and Thursday.

No comments: