Friday, July 13, 2007

Wedding, bikes, and Twinsix Oh my.

I've been getting in some good final rides in on the rockhopper at nine mile despite the weather and getting myself lost trying to follow the course. This bike is going to be converted to a singlespeed because it's time to start building my Turner Nitrous for 24-9. I need a few odds and ends (chain, seatpost, cables) and I am checking off items on my spreadsheet in preperation for the 24 hour race in Wausau.

Ordered my roadie that should be in my posession sometime next week as well in which will be in the form of a SCOTT frame.

I would like to thank Jarret and company at Turner Bikes for their excellent support and Sponsorship. It's great to have a good working relationship with a company that cares about the needs of each rider that orders a frame it was great talking with them and they certainly helped me with my frame selection of the Nitrous over the Flux merely based on the type of use. I also would like to give a shout out to the Twin Cities very own Twinsix for their support for the 2007 season. I went to college in the area and it's only fitting to work with a company that knows what riding in the Midwest is all about (Goooo Twinkies).

This weekend is my wedding so I wont be able to make it to Green Bay for the WORS Marathon race. Hopefully it doesn't go to the dogs!!! (insert wors board whining posts here)
On that note the wedding is up here in Tomahawk lots of friends and family coming from all over the country coming to party hopefully none of the hillbilly folk from the Hodag Country Music Festival show up cause I have no patience for voice cracking my wife left with my truck music loving toothless people. If you are one of these people that's your choice if you're coming to my wedding prepare for some Slayer or CKY or my personal favorite NoFx. Lots of beer to drink although I'll probably stay away from it for as long as I can, but it's going to be a good time most are quite excited.

No comments: