Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tieing the Knot



I was not at Green Bay this weekend, but that was fine cause I was busy tieing the knot with Samantha. We have been together for over 4 years now and finally all of the planning was done and time to celebrate and have a good time. We did the whole church thing and proceeded with the party where many drink were consumed (3 kegs of miller and 15 bottles of champagne) We even tried sending a little bit of beer in a pitcher to our friends across the city via 15 or so hellium baloons. What a good time I would like to thank everyone that showed up for coming and the gifts, but now it's time for progress on building the Nitrous and getting ready for 24-9 roughly a week away.

I got my Twinsix gear today so I am pumped to be wearing the gear. Happy riding guys I'm out.

No comments: