Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Relocation Complete

Okay so Sam and I are finally in the new house. I am about 3 miles East of Rib Mountain State Park. I am extremely excited about the new location. Nice yard, bar with running water in the basement, garage, and a nice deck out back. I did get out for a short ride today and managed to get up to the peak of rib mountain 4 times. This is not bad considering the only information I had going into this ride was from Scott's blog a couple of days ago. What a gut buster, but this is way better than the 1/2 mile climb I had to go up 20 times in order to feel I got something accomplished. I am really looking forward to Kewaskum cause of the amount of climbing and it so happens I am a decent climber but am easily humbled knowing that Brett is out in Colorado climbing stuff that would make me want to pass out at the top, but I guess the point is you don't get better by doing stuff your already good at so with that being said I am going to go and ride some of my favorite singletrack sections at Nine Mile tommorow night. Later

No comments: