Friday, January 18, 2008

Thursday Motivation - Frustration

6-8 inches of fresh powder and single digit temperatures. I wasn't sure what I was thinking but I was already in the parking lot. I strectched and put my newly arrived bottle of NUUN in my pocket of the citrus variety (almost a grapefruit like taste in my oppinion and pretty good) Anyway, I got to the trailhead looked for the burried classic trails and began my expedition in the middle of the snow storm. During the 30k adventure the wind would blow sheets of snow right in front you. The beard grows icecicles and sticks to the fabric in your jacket and your eyelashes freezing to each other.

Speed and effort were the products of powertripping managers that like to step on your toes and take your ideas as if they are their own and interupts you while speaking...I need to move on and do something else. Remember it's not who you know it's who you blo...I think you get it. The joint draws so many parallels to the movie officespace. What's so hard about treating co-workers with respect?

Snekkevik for me is cancelled as I am not skiing with -23 windchills and risk getting sick for the Quadrathon. Can't wait to get out on the bike again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Death to the mangers of know nothings...their Screwedatude is very high. (on a side not, stop by and get the definition of Screwedatude)

The minute you are set free from cubical hell is when you realize just how expendable you are. Your butt does indeed smell despite what your mom said and others are getting tired of it. Once that awakening of expendability is realized it opens you to a whole new world of posibultiys,,,,,,, like riding your bike for more then they say you should.