Monday, January 28, 2008

More Skiing - Little Biking

Well Sunday I made yet another attempt at the double (24k of xc skiing and 24k of mtb on the snowshoe trails), but for the sake of not digging up the trails cause of the soft base again I went down red bud for an out and back after I was done with the 24 kilometers of skiing. I can definitely notice the improvement in my stride and my climbing stride seems to be above average or at least I feel that way while climbing the alps of nine mile. Tonight I did another 24k of classic xc skiing but in the form of 6k time trials on the iced up classic tracks. Felt good and am really looking forward to competing in my first xc ski race and the quadrathon this weekend.

I had a chance to test out a lot of the Nuun hydration products and what i've found was the Kona Cola is almost identical to flat coke this being my favorite. I also like the lemon lime and the fruit punch.

No comments: