Saturday, January 12, 2008

Here's whats up

Wednesday was my 27th birthday and celebration was inevitable yet fun. The food and drinks were great and I enjoyed the company.

I didn't really didn't ride much this week an hour here an there but nothing really exciting. I did attempt my weekly ride at nine mile but the light wasn't as charged as I would have liked so I had to cut my workout short at 2 1/2 hours. Today I plan on taking the wife out on her first xc ski expedition on the classic skis while I go along side on the skate skis and later tongiht it's another double except probably an hour on skis and 2 hours on the bike so total workout today is roughly 4 hours.

I ordered my first 6 tubes of Nuun hydration tablets. This is going to be the greatest thing during the long races or rides. Just drop one in your bottle and it dissolves on it's own. Definitely cool stuff. You can get some at http://www.nuun.com/

Also i've once again joined forces with sixsixone protection. They have great gloves, shoes, and other protective items to keep you comfortable and safe on the trails. http://www.sixsixone.com/.