Monday, June 4, 2007

Do not pass go, Do not collect $200

The first WORS marathon race was a complet joke to me I don't know what happened why it happened or where it came from, but I just said "screw it, it's not worth spending more money to fix the bike again after a muddy race" I was sitting in a very good spot ready to put it down on laps 2-4, but just started to let up and just developed a bad attitude in short I was not having fun and also it seemed like all of my frustation with not being able to log the miles on my roadie after the crash and having to deal with all of that stuff and also with the weather not cooperating just hit me at once and I just quit plain and simple.

I think I am going to start over and just focus on 24-9 specifically since the involuntary backing off of time on the bike as felt like an early peak to the season. I know, I know it's a lot of whining, but I never would have thought that the crash would have this kind of mental affect on me since the only thing injured was the bike apparently that's not the case.

A week off of racing should allow me to gather my thoughts and put down some serious ride time and finally have fun on the bike again since after all that's what this is all about.

No comments: