Friday, August 24, 2007

Hodag Cometh

This weekend is the final marathon series race of the year. I don't have a chance of scoring in the marathon series since I didn't race in the first two, but I do plan on shaking up the overall and placing well since I've been feeling much better about how things have been going with training as of late and racing well in the conditions at the wors cup.

I am excited to have all of my WORS peeps come up in my stomping grounds and hope they all enjoy this challenging course. There is so much to offer in regards to overall trail layout that I am hoping to see a regular WORS race in the works for next year and utilize the great trail system that everybody worked so hard on over the years. Big thanks to the crew at Bikes-N-Boards in Rhinelander, R.A.S.T.A, and of course Wayne Fish and Chris Schotz for their hard work on other area trails i.e. Underdown.

I plan on riding out there tonight if it's not too sloppy I want to give my new Jagwire Ripcord Cables and new XT dual control shifters. I also picked up a Schwalbe Nobby Nic, but not sure if I need anything that aggressive this weekend.

Moving into the new house in Wausau on Labor Day weekend. Don't worry I still plan on doing the Stumpfarm 12 that saturday. Now the project begins in the new bar in the basement including anything I can find to furnish it with Twinsix gear....pictures soon.

See you saturday on the pre-ride.

No comments: