Sunday, December 10, 2006

Welcome Suckers

Welcome one and all to my blog!

I welcome bantering, smack talk, and any other random acts of stupidity as long as it's from someone I know or related to mountain biking. I wasn't born and raised in California or Colorado so I guess it's somewhat of a surprise that a true Wisconite can in fact have a blog about mountain biking.

I don't consider myself the king of kings by any means.....yet....working on it though. I have the endurance, background, ability to learn about every aspect of the sport, and love and welcome any of the worst pain and conditions that can be thrown at me cause I know that if I make it though than there is no limit as to where I can go.

I am not a power rider at all at least not at this point, but I can climb with the best of them, and ride consistently for hours on end. Which is why I am going to be venturing more into the extreme side of the sport and do more 12 hour and 24 hour races slowly transitioning to strictly marathon and the 6, 12, and 24 hour breeds.

I know I am perfectly capable of becoming a name at the highest level.....The only questions are when, where, and in what?

No comments: