Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Week In Review

This week it was pretty damn warm for January.  I decided to take full advantage of it and why not?  It is looking as though the following week is going to struggle out of negative temperatures.

Monday: 2.5 hour skate ski at nine mile beating my previous record of 6 and did 8 night laps.
Tuesday: 1.25 hours at the gym
Wednesday: 2 hours on the skate skis
Thursday: 1.5 hours at the gym
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 3 hours of skate skiing at nine mile
Sunday: 2 hours of snowshoe hiking/running
Total Workout Time: 12.25 hours

Last year at this time I was close to 158lbs with about 14% body fat.....ooops!

This year I am a robust 161lbs with about 8% body fat....

I love it when a plan comes together.   I can't wait to get on the bike.

Maybe I'll have some B.A.L.L.S come April!!!!

Also, see the new link at the right www.gravelgrindernews.com

No comments: