Friday, July 11, 2008

100th post a good way to end the blogger experience

Well now that I've got the new site done to my liking until I learn a few more tricks in the HTML Code world.  I will be leaving this site behind and leaving you this link to the new one.  Stop by leave a comment, say hi, or whatever.  I've got a few more things I want to add but really wanted the guts done first.  

Save this on your blogs.

12 Hours of Blue Mounds is cancelled due to the large amount of rain during the overnight hours.

Firecracker was fun.  I really do like that course, but man do I have some work to do.  I had no start speed, but climbed very very well and stayed in the Big Ring during the whole ride.  I can't complain too much about that consider how friggin tanked I got over the fourth of July!!!  It was nice to see the familiar faces again, but I should have kept my focus oh well...at least it wasn't 2 days before 24/9.

Looks like I'll be on superfan detail at Cheqfat this year as the 50 ways didn't pan out (I need costume ideas people).....what a bummer I feel I've been hosed this year on the lottery side of things no go to Iceman and Cheqfat.  Yeah you could say I am a little bitter, sure, why wouldn't I be.  At least 24/9 doesn't have a limit and lottery.  

No comments: