Friday, February 15, 2008

Down Wit Da Sickness

Q: What do you get when you are surrounded in cubes by 200+ people 5 days per week most of which having kids and a Wisconsin winter?
A: A nasty flu and a migrane in addition to no training for this week


Okay, now that my whinning is done I hit the trails again tomorrow and I've done some registering and buying goods from many and awaiting the new stuff from others. Lets see I've got the EVOMO kit straight outta the hands of those completing the firearms training and GTA (grand theft auto) training sessions...the hardwork paid off guys. Rudy glasses and helmets are on their way as is my sixsixone gear.





Registration for the Lumberjack 100 is in same goes for cheqfat and iceman (keeping fingers crossed on the triple crown). Registration is half full so if you want in better do it soon.
One week left in cube hell before going to Orlando, FL for some much needed fun and relaxation. I may sneak away for a jog or some weight training.

2 comments:

L5 Racing said...

Great Blog, in a hurry, but will catch up with ya later.

EVOMO said...

i really enjoied the GTA sessions, but I can even begin to tell you how much I am looking forward to the Lumberjack 100! Whooo Raaaa.