Sunday, November 4, 2007

Weekend Rides

Well I've been doing the commuting thing to work for a few weeks now and I needed to get some good ridin in somwhere other than the road to work. I packed up the singlespeed and headed East of Stevens Point to Standing Rocks County Park. This place was just what I needed what a trail system. For those of you in the know and after the posting of 1,2,13 and 14 being closed due to the burn, I started from the tower dr lot and hit section 6, 7, 8, 9, 10a,10b, 11a, 11b, then 12, 3, 4 and 5. I did this loop twice. I am glad to have had a chance to ride there. I will probably go next weekend if at all possible, but this system immediately gets added to my favorites. Looked like Scott, Mark, and Don were out there but must have just missed each other. Hopefully the snow will start soon so that I can get some xc skiing in and work towards 08.

No comments: