Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Week 4: Be Essential B...E...Essential


Well that escalated quickly!  On “Safe at home” orders which for those not from Wisconsin or in my area of that state that means go North to the cabin....smh....idiots

This is actually my 6th week of base building for the first phase of my marathon prep.  The 6 weeks saw an increase of mileage from 30 to 48 miles per week and will finally take a rest week next week. After the last Sunday long run with 4x10 thresholds in it I managed to squeak out an easy 7 Monday and then kicked down some 1 mile thresholds x 6 reps at (5:49,5:52,5:48,5:46,5:54,5:40) 3 min jog/walk rest not too bad but I should have done it a day later.  Went easy for the next couple of runs of about 5 and 6.5 miles.



Friday went for my longest run of the long season at 11 miles and really felt pretty damn good!


Friday RedBull announces they postponed the copper peak race to sept 26th, but that’s the weekend before my marathon so I will not be able to make it and super bummed.


Picked up a new to me frame can’t wait to rip some laps at winman on this!


Spare parts and a first mountain bike for Charlee...lucky kid!


More parts and now a single speed was put back together 

GET OUTSIDE 

No comments: