Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Hard training, easy combat; easy training, hard combat"

(The infamous JVog shot)

Looks like a little more focus on WORS this year.  I hate to say it, but I had a WORS burnout which led to me only doing two events.  So in all reality I took the year and as most already know I needed it more than I thought I did.  I decided to renew my license and get a series number again.  I guess that means I need to do that training thing I hear so much about.



So I got a little overzealous and jumped on the mountain bay to give the legs an early test.  They responded quite well, turning over with easy and felt lighter if that makes any sense.  The return trip was a little sketchy as the wet areas have since turned into a small skating rink at random times, but at least it's a good test of the early season balance skills.


Some long miles ahead for the remainder of the week and weekend hopefully we can get some rain early on to get rid of some snow, salt, and dirt.  Game on.

No comments: