Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's Official I am pissed!

Okay so first we have A-Fraud (Alex Rodriguez) on tv every hour on the hour and so I am sick of that (Strike ONE) he should be out of baseball for 2 years just as any cyclist would be.  Work changed my schedule giving me notice of the change exactly 1 day prior to the new format in which makes me angry cause they require us to give a two week notice for a single vacation day. (For those counting at home that's TWO strikes).  Finally (Strike THREE) I find out it's going to cost $280 or more  to get into the 24 hours of 9 mile.  Looks like I'll be shooting for 12 solo and that's not even a good price either at $60 (WEMS charges 35).  Shout out goes to GG Series for screwing up a great grassroots event.  Maybe I can go back to the college days and sell plasma again for race money.  Hmmmm I wonder how much jiggalos make...scratch that I'm married.

1 comment:

EVOMO said...

Count me in on being officialy pissed...

Wells Fargo sucks... close the corporate credit card with out asking - saying we didnt use it enough! Geeze, sorry for being responsible and only buying what we can afford.

Blue Cross sucks... just raised our health care monthly rates by 27%! WTF!

Hollywood sucks, wait no, Los Angeles sucks too... drivers are idots and are constantly trying to run me over so they can get to their crappy job and suck down a shitty decaf latte.

Most Cycling races suck.... cause they charge a hell of a lot of money to ride my bike. $65 for 19 miles, so thats like $32.50 an hour... I would rather ride my bike 2 hours for free then go see a movie for $11.75 (LA prices) and still have $$ left over for a hollywood hooker... yeaaaaaaaaa!