Sunday, March 9, 2008

Time to Ride

Last night back to nine mile for some night riding on the snowshoe trails. The rain that welcomed us back to wisconsin last sunday followed by colder temperatures set the trails up perfectly for riding. Same rules still apply in regards to staying on the trail or go over the bars as I had one close call and the 2nd time I did hit the eject button and over I went. Snow is much more forgiving than pavement or Honda CR-V's but of course getting snow in your shoes is something I could do without. I would have liked to have gone longer but my right foot went completely numb and my eyes were starting to freeze shut. Dude I love wisconsin! I am more than likely going to go out again tonight since all next week the temps are going to be too warm and the trails will get too soft unless you have a pugsley. So skiing again all next week with the warm temps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tough life you have there;) Keep up all the hard work