Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Time to Work

Well today is my first day at work at the new job and I gotta tell ya that I am very much enjoying it. Great trainers, staff, and what a facility. I am currently in training right now, but pending any weather disasters I may go out to Nine Mile to ride some more of the course for the marathon race on Sunday.

I pre rode the course on Monday and wasn't too impressed cause i'm not one to hammer I'm more of a consistant rider over many hours at a time, but I will do what I can and hopefully get to be in a good group off the front. Anyway, I rode the proposed first lap and as I mentioned didn't like it, but I can't see 700 people on the course with 60% singletrack anyways, so I decided to ride some of the old race course and the #1 singletrack section which was super rocky and technical, but a lot of fun.

Can't wait to get out to Washburn Lake this week to ride hopefully the weather cooperates.

Later

No comments: